“Keep steadily before the fact that all true success depends at last upon yourself .” – Theodore T. Hunger
Life rewards those who aren’t afraid to step out in the direction of their dreams. Defining Success and owning your personal Vision of Success is Step number one in learning to Live Big !
The internet has so much to offer to our kids. Due to its extreme resourcefulness, it is a great platform to help our children learn. However, if not utilized well, it can cause major problems in their life as well as yours as a parent. It is imperative that you have some control of whatever they are doing online. Check out some tips to do the same ..
Before allowing your child to use the devices and the internet, establish some rules around the use of the same and make sure they understand. Let them know in a clear way, what they should or should not do. Have the consequences for breaking the rules in place too. Such rules can be setting time for internet use or no passwords on their devices.
Educate. Educate. Educate.
Educate your children what online security entails. Teach them how to keep themselves safe on the internet. Let them know the dangers of using the internet inappropriately or visit certain unnecessary websites.
You can use parental control software to control what your child is viewing on the internet. You can restrict them from visiting certain websites. Your child will not be able to access harmful content such as violence or other extraordinary conetent.
Talk To Them
Rules and monitoring can only go so far. Make sure you are listening to your children and talking to them. They may encounter videos, memes, photos, and other content online that can be disturbing and confusing. Be open about topics that may come up and assure your children you are there for them.
Seek Help When Necessary. Happy Parenting !
The Indian Institute of Science, a leading institution of higher learning with a strong tradition of research, offers a Four-year Bachelor of Science (Research) Programme which is designed as a balanced blend of core science and interdisciplinary topics to serve as a platform for attractive career opportunities in academia and industry. Students who complete the requirements for the award of the Bachelor of Science (Research) degree will have the option of getting a Master of Science degree by studying at the Institute for a fifth year.
Applications are invited for admission to the four-year undergraduate programme at the Institute.
Eligibility, selection criteria and other details are also available at the website https://iisc.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Advt_BRJ.pdf
“Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.” – Anne Frank
Encouragement is one of the most powerful tools a teacher can use. It is often the key to unlocking untapped potential in children.
As an educator @ Neev , your words and actions have the ability to lift students up or break them down. Encouraging words and actions are often internalized by students and have the power to motivate them to succeed. Following tips will help while practicing encouraging –
1) The path to student confidence begins by creating a culture of encouragement. Teachers and parents can build a culture of encouragement by embodying the belief that every student has potential and is the ability to accomplish their goals.
2) Keeping students on the right track once they demonstrate progress is vital to helping them achieve their goals. Providing verbal praise is a great way to offer encouragement to students who show progress throughout the learning journey.
3) A true culture of encouragement involves praising students for small achievements and modest improvements in their efforts.
4) No two students are exactly alike in terms of the way that they respond to encouragement. In order to connect with as many students as possible, you will need to vary or combine your modes of encouragement.
5) It is easy to offer encouragement when a student is succeeding. However, encouragement is often the most effective when students receive it when they are struggling to master concepts. By offering support when a student is failing or struggling, you reaffirm your unconditional positive regard for the student. This is a critical way to build trust and rapport with a student.
No doubt , there are many steps that teachers and parents can take to encourage children to succeed. However, the single best step a parent can take to ensure that their children receive the encouragement they need is to select a professional institution or school that recognizes the power of encouragement.
At Neev Foundation , we offer a culture of encouragement that helps students gain the confidence they need most. We look forward to helping your child Succeed.
“Correction does much, but encouragement does more.”
Ganit Pradnya Examination is scheduled on Sun 23 April ’23 throughout Maharashtra. Previous Test Papers are useful for aspiring students to know the difficulty level of the examination.
Class 8 – Year 2022 Test Paper
Year 2016-17 Stage 1 Cut-off –