National Talent Search Exam (NTSE) Stage II exam conducted on May 08,2016 . The list of candidates selected for the Award of Scholarship category wise and Cut-off marks is –
The Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) is an on-going National Program of Fellowship in Basic Sciences, initiated and funded by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, to attract exceptionally highly motivated students for pursuing basic science courses and research career in science.
Selection of the students is made from those studying in XI standard to 1st year of any undergraduate Program in Basic Sciences namely B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology having aptitude for scientific research. Special groups / Committees are set up at IISc to screen the applications and conduct an aptitude test at various centres in the country. Based on the performance in the aptitude test, short-listed students are called for an interview which is the final stage of the selection procedure. For receiving a fellowship, both aptitude test and interview marks are considered.
Schedule of Examination and other details –
- Date of Online Examination – 6 Nov 2016
- The application fee – General Category/OBC: Rs. 1000 + For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 500
- Last Date for closing of Online Application is – 30 August 2016
- Click here for ONLINE APPLICATION 2016 of KVPY
- PLEASE NOTE KVPY-2016 APTITUDE TEST WILL BE COMPLETELY ONLINE
- Previous Test Papers
- For Mock Computer Based Test of KVPY Aptitude Test – click below: